Advisor, WelchGroup Consulting
Jeffrey is the former OCRI President and has held many senior Executive positions in the technology sector. He has been recognized by the United Way of Ottawa, for helping guide the strategic direction of prolific boards across Ottawa over the last decade.
Jeﬀrey Dale is the co-founder and a Director for the Odawa Group Inc. The Odawa Group develops new approaches to creating ﬁnancial models for long term funding of Infrastructure projects under a Public Private Partnership (P3) model. The current focus is on creating a new Chartered Bank in Canada that will focus on debt funding P3 Infrastructure Projects from Federal, Provincial and Municipal Governments.
Mr. Dale is the former President and CEO of the Ottawa Centre for Regional Innovation (OCRI). Prior to this, Mr. Dale was an executive for a number of companies in Ottawa’s robust Technology sector.
- Founder & Chairman of the Board of Centillion Industries, creator of their IPO – Capital Pool Corporation
- Serves on United Way’s Community Service Cabinet, Chair of the Investment Committee, Leadership Table on Homelessness, and the City of Ottawa’s Poverty Reduction Steering Committee
- Past Chair for Royal Ottawa Health Care Group
- Past Board Member of the University of Ottawa and Ottawa International Airport Authority
- President of KOM Networks Inc.
- Vice-President, Business Development – Peleton Photonic Systems Inc.
- Vice-President of Sales for MCI Systemhouse Inc
- Awarded Businessman of the Year – Ottawa, in 2008
- Honoured as Volunteer of the Year by United Way of Ottawa
- Received the Trudeau Medal from Telfer School of Management at the University of Ottawa