Advisor, WelchGroup Consulting
Bruce has over 30 years of experience in sectors including aerospace, digital media, aviation, hospitality and professional services and has also boot-strapped his own company. He loves it when he can get his clients to see the big picture.
Bruce is the co-founder and CEO of Fischer Group. A multi-faceted entrepreneurial business leader with over 30 years of hands-on experience in many roles as CEO, Finance (M&A), Strategic Planning, Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Operations and coaching/mentoring in entrepreneurial to public multi-national environments internationally.
Bruce has the ability to see the big picture and think out of the box with experience in many industry sectors – including aerospace, digital media, aviation, exploration, communications, software, hospitality, ﬁnancial services (on-line and banking), Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), renewable energy and professional services.
- CFO and Director of Maestro – a public company on the TSX.V
- CEO and Founder of Fischer Group Inc.
- Property developer and financing
- Angel investor
- Acting / “Shadow” CEO for clients in various sectors
- Co-Founder & CEO, Callisto Media Systems – Digital Video, Media Asset Management
- V.P. Global Sales, Recognia – Financial Market Analysis (SaaS)
- Canadian Marconi Company – M&A, Strategic Planning, Corporate Development, Sales, Marketing & Product Management
- Ottawa Entrepreneurship Centre – Business Mentor (June 2008 – present)
- Ottawa Entrepreneurship Centre Advisory Board (1998 – 2003)
- Gatineau Economic Development Corporation Board (January 2002 – May 2005)