Advisor, WelchGroup Consulting
As a Chartered Accountant and founder of the OTUS Group, Bron has advised hundreds of businesses over his career. As a former partner at Collins Barrow Ottawa, he knows what it takes to work with a team to successfully run and grow a business. His passion is helping other entrepreneurs find balance as well as success in their endeavours.
Bron Vasic is a Chartered Accountant and Certified Management consultant with over twenty five years of leadership and management expertise. He has extensive leadership and management expertise, with experience in management advisory services to the private sector (with many years in public accounting) including strategic and business planning, corporate financing, system evaluation and organizational review. Bron is also an experienced facilitator, completing facilitation of strategic planning sessions for various organizations.
- Principal of Business Advisory Practice, focusing on entrepreneurs
- Founder of OTUS Group; finalist for Ottawa Chamber of Commerce New Business of the Year award
- Chair of Parkinson Research Consortium
- National Board Member of Foundation for Medical Practice Education
- Board Member and Treasurer of Ontario Institutre of Certified Management Consultants
- Partner, National Public Accounting Firm
- Co-Founder & Partner, Brooks, Vasic, and Kniewasser
- Assisted clients in the sale of their businesses to private and public sector companies
- Assisted in successful financing and refinancing of client businesses with traditional financial institutions, angel financiers, and venture capital groups
- Expert Witness in Litigation Support cases